Q: Q: no crank no start

i was driving on the freeway and my car just shut off dash lights and radio etc still worked i pull over and put the car in park and tried to turn the engine over and it did nothing since then i have checked the battery starter and alternator they were all tested good then i noticed my fuel pump doesnt prime when turning the key to the on position so i checked fuses and they are good checked the pcm its good what else could cause a no crank no start ?

Check to be sure your immobilizer system (security) has not activated. If your fuel pump does not momentarily prime at key on and the starter circuit is dead as well, there is an electrical problem, possibly with the ignition switch, neutral start switch, a relay or some component in the relevant circuits. Basically, any of the circuits can be traced; for example if the fuel pump is not coming on at key on, the circuit is traced from the power source (battery) on through to the circuit ground to find the interruption. Same thing with the starter. With the key in the start position, If there is no starter motor operation at all, the procedure is to test for power and voltage drops to the starter motor/solenoid. If there is no power or a large voltage drop is measured, then the electrical circuit supplying the motor has a fault. That circuit begins at the battery and includes grounds, wiring (some of which is very heavy cabling), fuses, relays, the ignition switch, neutral start switch, and terminations. If you desire that a certified mechanic resolve this, please request a no start diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get the problem diagnosed and repaired for you. Please let us know if you have further concerns or questions as we are always here to help you.

3. Q: no crank no start