Q: Mechanic recently diagnosed my car and said I had to replace MAF sensor. Replaced it but same codes come up. Bank 2 too lean and 1

Jamahl came by to inspect why my car hesitates during acceleration, he did tests and concluded I had to change my mass airflow sensor. I bought the OEM part for $200. For 2 days the codes didn't return, today on the 3rd day the same codes came back. And while there is no more hesitation on acceleration, which is good, I still feel a rough idle and smoke came from exhaust this morning when I started the car, not a tremendous amount but still light grey/ white smoke. I am disappointed because I thought this would fix the issue. Please let me know thanks.

3. Mechanic recently diagnosed my car and said I had to replace MAF sensor. Replaced it but same codes come up. Bank 2 too lean and 1