Q: Mazda - Clacking noise

Hi When I Start My Car It Makes This Loud Clacking Noise Wen On Sounds Like It Was Coming From Where Oul Goes What Could It Be ?

3. Mazda - Clacking noise

Q: I tried to recharge my AC and whenever I put the gage in it says 0 I start to recharge it and gage fluctuates and car makes noise

Hi there. It is more than likely that you have either an AC refrigerant leak or that the compressor is damaged. The leak can be caused by damaged low or high pressure hoses, connections or other components that might be...

Q: 2004 Mazda Tribubte shut off

This may be a sign of a failing idle air control valve. The idle air control valve monitors the air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to being injected into the engine. This valve is controlled by the...

Q: My car stopped blowing heat and air out of the vents and on the floor.

This may be related to a faulty blower motor or blower motor relay. Occasionally, the blower motor itself will wear out or become faulty working intermittently as the brush contacts inside the motor wear out. The blower motor relay supplies...