Q: Mazda - Clacking noise

Hi When I Start My Car It Makes This Loud Clacking Noise Wen On Sounds Like It Was Coming From Where Oul Goes What Could It Be ?

This may be caused by a number of things ranging from broken internal components such as valves, rocker arms, or potentially even a timing chain that is loose. Without further detail and physically inspecting the car, this may be difficult to diagnose. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to take a look at your vehicle and listen to diagnose this sound firsthand for an accurate repair.

3. Mazda - Clacking noise