Q: Low speed and delayed gear change

When driving max speed attainable is 70km/hr. The raves can go as high as 3000/m but still low speed. Transmission is also slow. What could be the problem. The abs flashes once in a while on the dash board.

Your transmission is very likely the cause of your problems. The ABS light flashing may be its own issue, and if your main issue is transmission related, then I am almost certain it is. Electrical issues would be the only problem that would cause both symptoms. Your transmission may need a fluid flush and a filter change. Transmission reaction time typically improves with this procedure. Clutch issues can also have an effect on the way the transmission shifts. You will likely want to have a full transmission inspection done.

Automatic transmissions can be very difficult to work on and diagnose. We do not recommend disassembling it to attempt to repair the transmission without proper instruction unless you are experienced. If not the transmission, your vehicle may be stuck in a "limp mode". This mode is a safety measure when something is wrong with the engine, and the computer is limiting your use in order to allow you to get to safety. You will have a diagnostic trouble code if this is the case. Always have your car scanned for codes when having any drivability issues. If you need further help, a qualified professional from YourMechanic can diagnose the loss of power and shift issue in order to have this corrected.