Q: Loud engine

As i speed up the engine gets louder, especially as i increase in speed on highway.

Q: Q: Blower motor works sometimes

Your car has an automatic temperature control system and it sends signals out to the blower controller in the evaporator housing in the engine compartment. The blower controller is the most common failure along with the blower motor. The blower...

Q: I have a 2010 Hyundai Elantra and the malfunction indicator light is staying on.what do I need to do?

Hello, The malfunction indicator light is also known as the check engine light, which basically means that something is wrong or needs to be serviced. Generally, the check engine light comes on when something fairly serious is going on with...

Q: Oil light flickers when come to stpp. Light or stop sign

Hi there. It's likely that either your engine oil level is low or you have a problem with the oil pressure sensor that is causing this issue. I would start by checking your engine oil level or having the oil...