Q: Loud engine

As i speed up the engine gets louder, especially as i increase in speed on highway.

Q: Had p0715 code replaced input speed sensor cut engine light off but in 2 mile it still threw code p0715 again

Hi. There could be a problem internally were the speed sensor is reading making it still throw the code. There also could be a problem with the wiring harness or connector going to the speed sensors. The wiring could have...

Q: How can I get in my trunk through the back seat?

Hello. Accessing the trunk from the back seat will require removal of the seat and part of the side panel. If you have the owners manual, it will likely have more information on this. There are a set of screws...

Q: Does changing fuel pump from electric to mechanical cause loss of engine power?

All the Ford Focus gasoline engines have an electric fuel pump in the fuel tank and were never equipped to have a mechanical fuel pump since fuel injection systems have been used. You should be aware of any vehicle with...