Q: Loud engine

As i speed up the engine gets louder, especially as i increase in speed on highway.

Hello. There are several reasons that your vehicle may be sounding louder than normal. Typically it has to do with the airflow going into or coming out of the engine. Leaks can come in the forms of holes, cracks, gapped and poor fitting connections, and even rust spots and physical damages. You may want to start by checking the air intake. This includes the air filter, ducts, sensor connections, sensor housings, and any hoses. If the intake is ok, you will want to turn your attention to the exhaust system. When the vehicle is started you should be able to feel or detect a pressure pushing your hand or a piece of paper away. If this pressure is not present, or if the sounds you are hearing get amplified, then you will need to search for an exhaust leak.