Q: Loss of power/stall. No crank. - 1999 Ford F-250

My truck seemed to be running fine then out of the blue I started having a loss of power which turned into a stall. I thought it was a fuel issue so I filled up (I was low on fuel at the time), let it sit for 5-10min and it started no problem. Got a quarter mile down the road and she died. No start had to tow home. Is leaking oil but I have kept oil in it. Please tell me something good

With the truck stalling, I would imagine you have a Check Engine Light on in the dash. When this happens the truck will register specific error or fault codes in the computer indicating what specifically has failed. Based upon the symptoms you describe, this could be a variety of issues. Some common things that can cause this are a faulty crank position sensor or camshaft position sensor, both of which play a part in controlling the timing of the fuel and ignition. This may require the use of a scan tool to download data from the computer which will show specific error codes indicating what the problem is. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose the loss of power to have this issue corrected properly.

3. Loss of power/stall. No crank. - 1999 Ford F-250