Q: Q: knocking noises

Its a gt. And I was reving it up and then it was a loud noise and now its knocking really bad.Ans im starting to lose power

3. Q: knocking noises

Q: My car is overheating - 2000 Toyota Celica

This may be caused by a faulty coolant fan relay. As you may know the coolant fan switch helps to maintain the proper coolant temperature by turning on and off at specific temperature thresholds. When this switch is not working...

Q: Q: Why is my car running hot?

Hi there, thank you for asking about your 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan. In most cases, the symptoms you're describing are related to a problem with your radiator thermostat. The thermostat is supposed to open the radiator to flow coolant into...

Q: Q: engine knock

If there is engine knock after running low on oil and it does not go away after putting oil in it, then the damage is done. The engine bearings are bad and more than likely ruined the crankshaft, rods, pistons....