Q: Q: knocking noises

Its a gt. And I was reving it up and then it was a loud noise and now its knocking really bad.Ans im starting to lose power

3. Q: knocking noises

Q: Car mixing gas in the oil. Could it be a blown head gasket?

Fuel is introduced into the combustion chamber at the top of the piston and any gasoline found in the oil pan has to travel passed the piston to get there. The piston rings must be worn very badly and this...

Q: Car leaks oil when turning

Massive oil leaks are pretty easy to find. You’ll have to clarify "when you turn." Do you mean turn the steering wheel? If that’s the case it sounds like a pressure hose for the power steering. If you mean the...

Q: Why would my engine start knocking a few days after an oil change in my 2001 Volkswagen Beetle

Hi there. It sounds like you may have a serious issue starting with the engine. I would check the level of the oil first. If it is very low then that may be the cause of the noise. If the...