Q: Q: knocking noises

Its a gt. And I was reving it up and then it was a loud noise and now its knocking really bad.Ans im starting to lose power

3. Q: knocking noises

Q: I got a 0172 & 0420 code

Hi there: The P0172 OBD-II error code indicates that there is too much gasoline being detected in the exhaust gases exiting the combustion chamber. The ECU uses a number of instruments, such as the mass air flow sensor (MAF), oxygen...

Q: Car making noise like something is loose.

I would have a technician inspect the car for the noise. If something is loose it could be dangerous to drive.

Q: Why is my engine making a knocking noise.1997 Saturn SL2

Hello. If you know that the timing chain is off then the engine should not run. If the timing is correct but the chain is loose due to other issues then that may be the knocking noise that you are...