Q: Key lost

I lost my key of ford ikon model 2004 please suggest me what i do
My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Q: My 2004 Honda Element horn makes a sound, but it's very weak. Will the horn relay replacement fix that?

Hi There, I believe you are correct in that the horn relay may be faulty or potentially you may have a bad horn switch itself, however this would be a rare situation. The horn relay is generally what will cause...

Q: Replaced the fuel pump and still having problems starting

If your car will not start, but the fuel pump is new, then it is likely a problem with something else; perhaps the ignition, or induction system. As this type of condition is sometimes difficult to diagnose, I would recommend...

Q: Can smell gas fumes while driving

Hello! Low refrigerant levels is the leading cause for your air conditioning concern. Low refrigerant levels will cause the air to fluctuate between warm and cold. Usually, low refrigerant levels are caused by leaking O-rings in the AC system. The...