Q: Im am looking for a car that is AWD and 5 speed but aside from a subaru i have no clue where to look.

I am trying to get a vehicle i can do performance work on. I dont plan to put a turbo in it however. My budget caps at around $8000

Hello - lots of all-wheel drive with a manual transmission models to choose from: Chevy Equinox, Toyota RAV4, Honda CR-V, BMW 3-series, Audi A3, or A4 and so on. Happy motoring!

3. Im am looking for a car that is AWD and 5 speed but aside from a subaru i have no clue where to look.