Q: Keep getting error message "Check Fuel Fill Inlet". I Googled it, many people have that problem, noone has permanent solution.

Can the cap-less fuel fill inlet be affixed with a cap? Is there a way to seal the inlet? Would it cause a problem if I could affix an airtight seal of the inlet? I am looking for a permanent fix/solution for this problem.

This is an ongoing problem and Ford has procedures to follow when refueling. If the leak continues then replace the filler neck with a new design filler neck with a better seal.

3. Keep getting error message "Check Fuel Fill Inlet". I Googled it, many people have that problem, noone has permanent solution.