Q: Will the gaslight still come on if the gauges are not working on my car

My RPMs gauge my miles per hour gauge in my gas and temperature gauges are not working but the lights surrounding still work or so I think I was wondering if just because the gauge is not working well my gas light still go on an alert me when I'm low on fuel

The low fuel light is incorporated into the gas gauge cluster and I will only speculate that if the gauge is not working then most likely the low fuel light will not come on. The light usually comes on when you have less than 3 gallons left for use in the tank. Unless you are going to carry around a full gas can of fuel in the trunk in case you run out then I would not suggest you drive it below a half tank of fuel just to make sure you have enough fuel at all times.

3. Will the gaslight still come on if the gauges are not working on my car