Q: It keeps over heating but i have already changed the thermostat

I can't drive for more than 10 miles before it overheats what could be the problem

A: Hi there: Overheating issues are typically...

Hi there:

Overheating issues are typically caused by water pump issues, restrictions in the coolant lines (either debris, sludge or air bubbles) or leaks in coolant or the radiator fan that is not working correctly. To know for sure, you might want to have a professional mechanic complete an engine is overheating inspection so they can pinpoint the exact source of your overheating issue.