Q: Is it easy enough to clean the throttle body myself

Is it easy to clean the throttle body myself

3. Is it easy enough to clean the throttle body myself

Q: Q: Transmission in limp mode

The transmission control module (TCM) takes inputs from numerous sensors. It then uses this information to control various transmission related outputs such as shift solenoids and the torque converter clutch. The TCM will go into limp mode when it loses...

Q: Soft top button light stays on after battery replacement.

Hello, Typically after performing a battery change on your Mercedes Benz, you will need to re-sync the connection between the windows, the convertible top and the computer. This will allow it to know their exact positioning, and in turn allowing...

Q: Unknown oil leak in a 2003 Chrysler PT Cruiser

Engine oil leaks will generally get worse over time so identifying the source of the leak and repairing the leak should be carried out as soon as possible. These engine are known to develop leaks at the front engine seal...