Q: Is it easy enough to clean the throttle body myself

Is it easy to clean the throttle body myself

3. Is it easy enough to clean the throttle body myself

Q: stuck in first gear

For this issue I would first recommend having your transmission inspected by a certified professional. There are a number of things including faulty shift solenoids, low fluid level, or catastrophic damage that could be causing your transmission to have these...

Q: Do the rotors needs to be replaced with the brake pads?

All Mercedes manuals recommend replacing the brake pads and rotors in sets. The rotors cannot be resurfaced due to material used in the rotors. The rotors are made of softer materials than most vehicles and wear more and should be...

Q: Car dies when slowing down

A stalling while driving issue can be caused by multiple problems dealing with one or more of the following issues: lack of air flow to the motor (which could be caused by a blockage in the intake system), lack of...