Q: Is it easy enough to clean the throttle body myself

Is it easy to clean the throttle body myself

3. Is it easy enough to clean the throttle body myself

Q: Head gasket gone

If your head gasket has gone bad, stop driving the vehicle as soon as possible. A head gasket replacement does require removal of multiple engine parts to replace and is usually a costly repair. This is why many people decide...

Q: Q: GRINDING NOISE WHILE BRAKING

This may be a sign of warped brake rotors. As you may know, when you press on your brake pedal, this activates a hydraulic pressure which forces small pistons inside your brake calipers to push the brake pads against the...

Q: Coolant circulation issues Impala LS 3.8L.

Hi Adrian. Thanks for contacting us today. Typically, when a water pump goes bad, it's the inner seals that fail, which leads to bearing failure and overall water pump failure. This will produce a slow leak of coolant. This video...