Q: Increasing noise cancellation in a car

Is there a cheap way to increase noise cancellation in a car?

A: Yes, there actually is and it’s a relativel...

Yes, there actually is and it’s a relatively cheap method. You can get all kinds of insulation that comes in various shapes and sizes. If you don’t mind going through the bother, you can take the seats out of the car and buy cheap insulation and stick it under the rug.

They actually make insulation for cars that has sticky-back for easy installation. You take the sticky-back part off and then you put it under the rug or remove the rug. Insulation is going to make the car quite quieter. It is one of the reasons why expensive cars are often quieter because they already have that insulation in them. They built them that way. It doesn’t cost that much to do, but it makes the car a lot quieter.