Q: In car after it stalled with foot on brake and clutch ignition still on. Made loud banging sound turned off, now wont come back on 2006 Hyundai Tiburon

In car after it stalled with foot on brake and clutch. ignition still on. Made loud banging sound, thought someone was pounding on my car. I turned it off, now wont come back on. The dash lights up and seat belt dings but won't turn over.

3. In car after it stalled with foot on brake and clutch ignition still on. Made loud banging sound turned off, now wont come back on 2006 Hyundai Tiburon