Q: Ignition tumbler going bad

It seems like the ignition tumbler is going bad.

3. Ignition tumbler going bad

Q: Car stalls all of a sudden for no reason while driving

Hello there, thank you for asking about your 2003 Ford Taurus. Your fuel pump in the fuel tank is most likely going bad and will seize up when it gets hot. Have the fuel pressure tested to see if you...

Q: Should I replace my spare tire?

You should have a tire store or dealer inspect the spare tire for damage and excessive wear and the need to replace it. If you drove over the 50 mile limit and over speeds limited by tire then without seeing...

Q: Q: Clicking sound when turning over.

This may be related to a faulty starter solenoid. The starter solenoid is located on the starter and has internal electrical contacts that transmit electricity to the starter. When this fails, it may cause a clicking sound and will not...