Q: Idles rough and inconsistent cant go passed 3k rpms cause motor will dry up and no matter how far pedal is pressed nothing.

asked by on December 17, 2017

If you dont drive a certain way or try to floor it after switching gears the gas pedal become useless or you'll hear the car sputter it was boosted i took it off and replaced spark plugs they had a yellow mixture on the top white part when pulled out

Loss of power Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

If the check engine light isn’t on, it probably should be. Try turning the key to the on position without starting the car and look for a check engine light. This is a bulb check function.If the light isn’t there, it is out or might have been removed. When the car’s electronic control unit detects a malfunction, it will light the check engine light and store trouble codes to help point to the problem. Even if the CEL is not on, you should have the car scanned for trouble codes. If there is a component malfunction, there should be some codes stored. As for the spark plugs, I couldn’t tell you much without seeing the plugs themselves. But if you want to have a professional take a look, just contact YourMechanic to have a technician come out to your home or office to check out your Nissan and let you know what it will take to fix it.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr