Q: I went to start it and it turns over but just wont start

I had the vehichle out the night before and it was actt shut ing up. I started it and it shut off. It did it 2 times. Then it was okay. I got home turn it off and started upagain just to see if it would and it did . I went out in the morning and it turns over but wont start. It sounds like it needs gas, but there is gas in it. I know in other vehicles I have given it drops of gas in the carborator but don't know how to do it with this vehicle. Please help me if you can!!!!

You would need to have the fuel pump pressure tested to make sure the pressure is between 54psi and 64psi and should hold steady. If the pressure is not as specified the vehicle will not start since it will not open the injectors. Replace the fuel pump and filter. If the pressure is okay then have the spark tested as it may need an ignition module or coil. Since you can’t get the car started, have it looked at by one of our mobile technicians, as a certified technician will be able to come to your home to diagnose your starting issue firsthand.

3. I went to start it and it turns over but just wont start