Q: My abs light came on,brake pedal goes to floor but seems like only front is grabbing

Out the blue, trucks abs light came on, little pressure only when brake is poss abs doors basically go to floor board but does stop. Topped off brake fluid, went around block. Checked underneath for leaks while wife pushed on brake pedal, saw nothing leaking or dripping that I could see. Haven't removed rear tires yet to look but wondering if it's my wheel cylinders ? Or where could brake fluid be going otherwise w/out having hole in line anywhere and cause the issues I'm currently having ?

A: Hello. If you are losing brake fluid, then ...

Hello. If you are losing brake fluid, then there is a leak somewhere. Look for wet areas indicating where the leak may be. You may have blown a wheel cylinder of a brake line somewhere on the truck. Have a certified professional diagnose the ABS Light and determine exactly what needs to be repaired.