Q: i was told that my cruise control cable is bent. can it be fixed without replacing it?

bent cruise control can be fixed without replacing it

A bent cruise control cable cannot be bent back without significant risk of more damage to the cable. You can try doing it yourself, but no reputable mechanic is going to help you do this, because there is a large likelihood of the cruise control cable binding completely. If you do try it yourself, be sure to test the cruise control after, and be prepared to stop the car in case the cruise control cable binds. If you want to have the cruise control fixed properly then have a qualified technician diagnose the cruise control system for you.

3. i was told that my cruise control cable is bent. can it be fixed without replacing it?