Q: I was leaving gas station battery light came on started making a winding sound

I have a 05 Dodge Stratus 4 door SXT leaving gas station battery light came on started making whining sound everytime I hit the gas was running a little rough as well

A: Hello, thanks for writing in about your Dod...

Hello, thanks for writing in about your Dodge Stratus. This sounds like a bad alternator or a broken belt. You should have the belts and charging system checked for under or over charging. Have the vehicle looked at by a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, to diagnose your battery light and help you make then necessary repairs.