Q: I've had two mechanics come out and look at my car only to have my vehicle not fixed. I've wanted enough money and will probably n

I've had two mechanics come out and look at my car only to have my vehicle not fixed. I've wasted enough money and will probably need an electrical tech come out and fix my problem. Money doesn't grow on trees. I have a crank no start problem and changed out camshaft and crankshaft, spark plugs, and ignition coils. I've cleaned throttlebody and everything. I really need help and less talking about what it may be. I can't figure it out.

3. I've had two mechanics come out and look at my car only to have my vehicle not fixed. I've wanted enough money and will probably n