Q: I'm thinking of buying a 2007 lexus GS450H, its a hybrid with 101829 miles on it, do i have to worry about the batteries? and if s

I'm thinking of buying a 2007 Lexus GS 450 H 4 door, its a hybrid, Do I have to worry about the batteries? If so, how much would it cost to replace the batteries? also does this model have a timing belt or a timing chain? if so how much would it cost to repair approximately?

A: Hello. First off, your vehicle is equipped ...

Hello. First off, your vehicle is equipped with a timing belt. This should be changed soon if it has not already. As for the battery, I typically see these last until about 120,000-150,000 miles. If you need quotes for these, follow the links for a battery replacement and timing belt replacement to get estimates for your 2007 Lexus GS 450. If you are serious about the car, consider having a pre-purchase inspection completed by one of our independent technicians to get full disclosure of the car’s existing condition.