Which of the following is most likely to be caused by too...

Q: Which of the following is most likely to be caused by too cold of a temperature in the transmission fluid?

asked by on November 02, 2017

What is the purpose of a vehicle’s transmission? Choose one answer. a. To drive the fluid coupler
b. To drive the engines accessories
c. To transmit engine torque to the drive wheels
d. To stall the engine

The answer to your question would be to transmit engine power to the wheels. The transmission also enables the vehicle to reach a much higher speeds than if the engine alone transmitted the power to the wheels. The transmission is not needed for engine power to get to the wheels however the transmission is needed in order to get the vehicle to a higher speed.