Q: Audi repairs may be more than cost of the car

I don't know what to do with my car. The cost to repair the fuel pump, electronic issue, and slow power steering wheel leak exceed my budget, but with a car that is in great condition and low mileage, I am lost.

This can be a tough question. Without knowing the details, I can’t be terribly helpful. But the thing to do here is to prioritize. Do all these things need to be fixed right now? Some workshops do a big up-sell to get the work so you walk out of the shop feeling like everything is an emergency. Some problems can be put off for a while while some are Right Now. If you can get some good advice about the potential seriousness of these problems, you might be able to put together a schedule you can live with. If you contact YourMechanic, you can have a technician come out to your home or office to check out your Audi and let you know what has to be done right away.

3. Audi repairs may be more than cost of the car