Q: Lights on in the dash

I had issues with my front brakses .finaly got that resolved now my service traction control service stabilitrak abs and check engine light is on

A: The most likely cause of this issue would b...

The most likely cause of this issue would be a failed wheel speed sensor. This sensor usually comes as a unit with the hub assembly on these vehicles and is actually a common problem on many GM vehicles. The repair for this is simply to replace the hub assembly on the affected corner of your vehicle.

To determine which sensor has failed, have a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, use an OBD2 scanner to pull any trouble codes that have been stored in the vehicle. The trouble codes will indicate which sensor is having the issue and triggering the lights that are illuminated on your dash.