Q: I took out the spark plugs that were wet of gas and I put in new ones. Truck starts right up runs for a few blocks and then starts chugging.

My truck has wet spark plugs and will crank but won't start so I buy new plugs truck starts right up and I drive few blocks and it's back chug chug chugging I press gas pedal and no power and I park it won't start again

Hi there. Check the fuel injectors and see if they are leaking or if there is debris in the nozzle. A leaking injector will cause the spark plugs to be wet and make the engine chug. If you need further assistance with your engine chugging, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

• I took out the spark plugs that were wet of gas and I put in new ones. Truck starts right up runs for a few blocks and then starts chugging.