Q: I took out the spark plugs that were wet of gas and I put in new ones. Truck starts right up runs for a few blocks and then starts chugging.

My truck has wet spark plugs and will crank but won't start so I buy new plugs truck starts right up and I drive few blocks and it's back chug chug chugging I press gas pedal and no power and I park it won't start again

3. I took out the spark plugs that were wet of gas and I put in new ones. Truck starts right up runs for a few blocks and then starts chugging.