Q: I need to know which body wiring harness goes to my truck- VIN lookup

My original question:

My 98 K2500 pickup has some wiring issues. I actually described it in another question back in October, but that's when I was going to replace individual burnt wires. Now I just want to replace the whole chassis wiring harness. There are so many different part numbers and diagrams, I'm very confused. I need the wire cluster that goes along the inside of the frame rail, next to the gas tank, and goes to the fuel pump and the tail lights. The front connects to a few different spots under the hood and also into the dash, I believe. Can you give me a specific name or part number for this wire cluster? Thank you.

The mechanic that answered said he needs the VIN to figure out which harness I need. The VIN is 1GCGK24R3WZ195304. If someone can tell me the part number, I'd appreciate it.

3. I need to know which body wiring harness goes to my truck- VIN lookup