Q: My car won't start - 2010 Chevrolet Cobalt

Surely when I can't start the car a jump start will do the trick but now since I let it go completely dead nothing will not start with jump start starter is fine a And car still come on but no start

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Hi there. Usually a car like your Cobalt needs to have some cranking amps in the battery in order to be jump started. Eventually, however, the battery will die, which is probably what’s going on with your car. The best way to know for sure is to purchase a replacement battery and see if that clears up the starting issue. If not, you may have a problem with the starter or starter relay, which should be replaced by a professional mechanic.

I recommend having a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, come to your location to determine why the car is not starting and perform any repairs to get your car back to full working order.

3. My car won't start - 2010 Chevrolet Cobalt