Q: Dsg problem

Hi. The problem is with dsg gearbox it works fine until 3 gear then it cuts of and it seems to be works on neutral gear . All lights ob dashboard from gears are starting flashing . The codes what i read from ecu ... p0824 intermittent and c0ac7 unknown code .

A: Hello - the P0824 code is an error with the...

Hello - the P0824 code is an error with the shift selector mechanism, failing to detect the shifter forward/backward positioning. This problem will require specialized equipment and parts from your manufacturer. Contact your vehicles dealer service center for assistance.