Q: I'm trying to find out what is the cause is it a fuel relay is it the fuel pump or it seems electrical cuz it'll just died

The car is cutting off it seems like it's not getting any fuel it'll stop and start or you have to wait a few minutes or even up to an hour for it to start it'll go a block sometimes it'll go 20 blocks I don't know if it's the fuel pump or the fuel relay it but it seems electrical

Hi Leonard. Thanks for contacting us tonight. The only way to determine if it’s the relay or the pump is to do an electrical test. But, that can only be done onsite. Generally speaking, if the pump activates and then cuts out - it’s not going to be the relay. More likely it’s an exposed wire creating a short or a bad ground wire connection.

3. I'm trying to find out what is the cause is it a fuel relay is it the fuel pump or it seems electrical cuz it'll just died