Q: How do I open and close the windows and the moon roof with the key?

asked by on December 15, 2015

How do I open and close the windows and the moon roof with the key?

You can use the key to open and close the windows and moon roof on your Accord. Just follow these steps:

1. Place the key in the driver side door lock.

2. Turn it to the right and let go.

3. Turn it to the right again and the windows/moon roof should begin opening.

4. Release the key to stop the windows and moon roof at a specific position.

5. Turn the key to the right again and hold it, and the windows/moon roof will continue opening.

Tip

Repeat these steps but turn the key to the left to close the windows and moon roof with the key.