Q: I'm on highway and my car starts to shake and it slows down

W

3. I'm on highway and my car starts to shake and it slows down

Q: Truck has a wrench light and won't clean exhaust filter

Hello. If the wrench light is coming on, then there is an issue that the computer is seeing. Some generic scan tools cannot read the correct codes in the computer. I use a Ford scan tool on this. It sounds...

Q: Serpentine belt problem

Hello. The most common serpentine belt issue on this engine is noise. It is typically a squealing noise caused by a bad belt tensioner. I typically remove the belt and spin each pulley to listen for the noise and replace...

Q: Q: Belt squeaking.

A stretched belt or a faulty belt tensioner are the most likely causes. I would recommend having the tensioner checked first by a YourMechanic technician. If the tensioner seems to be working properly, the belt is the next likely cause....