Q: I'm on highway and my car starts to shake and it slows down

W

3. I'm on highway and my car starts to shake and it slows down

Q: How do I program a personal entry code?

You can program your own personal entry cod for the keyless entry keypad with just a few steps: 1. Enter the factory set entry code, which is located on the owner’s wallet card. 2. Within five seconds, press the 1-2...

Q: How do you fold down the rear seats in a 2012 Ford Escape?

Your car is equipped with folding rear seats. This provides a great deal more room for carrying larger items or lots of cargo, at the cost of eliminating seating in the back. Here’s what you need to do: Make...

Q: Q: Transmission is slipping

I would first confirm that your transmission fluid is full and not leaking. I would recommend having an expert mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, perform a transmission fluid service if your fluid is low. However, if the fluid is...