Q: I'm on highway and my car starts to shake and it slows down

W

3. I'm on highway and my car starts to shake and it slows down

Q: How do I turn on the easy entry/exit feature?

The easy entry/exit feature helps you enter and exit your vehicle. When the driver’s door is opened, the driver’s seat will move to a position that makes it easier for you to get in or out of your vehicle. This...

Q: Car makes popping noise while turning

Hi there. If your car is making popping noises when turning or over inclines, there is probably a problem with the suspension. Common reasons for such noises may be, worn ball joints, worn suspensions bushings, or blown shocks. I would...

Q: p0303 misfire and p0269 balance fault

Hello, From my experience this means that the fuel injector for cylinder #3 is faulty,has dirt in it,damaged wiring,a loose connection or corrosion in the connector. It sounds like the moisture from the car wash is effecting the fuel injector...