Q: I'm looking to buy a 1986 Ford Bronco II for $500. The transmission's shot, is it worth it?

I'm looking at a 1986 Ford Bronco II listed for $500. I don't know if buying it and then replacing the transmission would be worth the money, given I can find a Bronco II in similar condition for roughly $3000. Is it worth getting the $500 Bronco and replacing or repairing its transmission? The post says the "Transmission is shot".

3. I'm looking to buy a 1986 Ford Bronco II for $500. The transmission's shot, is it worth it?