Q: I'm having electrical problems, 1995 Buick Riviera

I'm having electrical issues with my car I have a 95 Buick Riviera my car was running fine but the starter burnt out and everything in my car went out as well I had no dash lights no crank no start I replaced the starter but My starter just clicks I'm thinking it's a battery issue but I still had no dash lights I started checking fuses and relays and replace the fuses that were blown I got to my air struts compressor fuse and replaced it and my dash lights come but compressor for my struts came on as well and won't go off and my radio don't work and my windows won't roll down please help car becoming a huge headache and I know my engine and transmission still work well

A: With so many electrical problems, I would s...

With so many electrical problems, I would start by checking the battery first. A poor or corroded connection here can cause a world of problems. Have the same technician hook jumper cables to the car and pull fault codes (if any) before disconnecting the battery. If you need help having this looked at, a certified pro from YourMechanic can come to your car's location to inspect your electrical system in order to get your car back safely on the road.