Q: I hear a knocking sound upon acceleration

I believe my center support bearing wore out my drive shaft. I hear a knocking sound when I accelerate over 30 MPH.

That could very well be possible. Driveshafts that have a carrier bearing are 2 piece drive shafts. They need the carrier bearing to help keep the center joint from flopping all over. If the center joint was to break due to stress caused by this, it could be very dangerous. I would definitely get it checked out as soon as possible. Give YourMechanic a call, they will be glad to come check it out, and replace your center support bearing if needed, at your current location so that you don’t have to risk driving it in its current condition.

3. I hear a knocking sound upon acceleration