Q: I have replaced both front end sides completely and I am still hearing a clunk sound . what can it be?

I have replaced the control arms, struts and springs and drive shafts on both sides of the car. But I am still hearing a sound like the cv joints are bad. What can it be?

Strut mounts can account for noise like that as well as a loose sway bar. There are tie rod ends and motor mounts to consider as well. If you have any kind of sub-frame structure bolted to the unibody, through insulators, those mounts should be inspected. The bottom line is, based on your description the noise is apparent enough that if you request a vehicle noise diagnostic, the responding certified mechanic will pinpoint the origin of the noise and get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. I have replaced both front end sides completely and I am still hearing a clunk sound . what can it be?