Q: White plugs due to lean conditions in cumbustion chamber

My jeep has fouled plugs with a white crusty residue all over them this is due to a lean fuel mixture i have already replaced the MAP sensor in hopes to fix it it has not i should also say my cat is removed beacuse i deciced to go to a straight pipe.

You should have your fuel injectors and combustion chamber cleaned. The valves may have carbon built up on them and will cause lean conditions. Also dirty clogged injectors can cause lean conditions as well. Lastly, I recommend checking the fuel pressure to make sure it is not low. If you need some help with these checks and repair, consider YourMechanic, as one of our mobile technicians come to your home and service your vehicle.

3. White plugs due to lean conditions in cumbustion chamber