Q: i have changed my struts 4 months ago from you and i had 109000 milaege on it but still i have a car vibrations on it

i feel like my struts replacement was not done correctly and i feel that they are still loose which is causing my car steering to vibrate i have changed my wheels and tyres 2 days ago because of this issue but that really did not help me at all the problem still exist and i really dont know what to do nobody is really giving me good advise as to what exactly the problem is

Hello. The vibration could be caused by a number of things. In order to narrow it down or isolate it to one area, we would first need to know when and where the vibration occurs; I will assume that the new wheels and tires were properly balanced.

If the vibration is strictly in the front end, then that helps. If the vibration only occurs when applying the brakes, then the front rotors or hubs might be warped. If it occurs only at high speeds, then the front hubs might be warped, or a front axle might be out of balance. If the problem only occurs when you accelerate, and goes away or is reduced when you let off of the gas pedal, then it may be bad engine mounts or a bad CV axle. Bad mounts will allow the engine and transmission to move when they are not supposed during acceleration, which causes vibration. If a CV axle is bad, then the excessive play in it will cause a similar vibration. A front hub bearing can also cause vibration if it is worn-out. I would typically begin an inspection by driving the vehicle myself, and then isolating it from there. Consider having a mobile certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, come to your home or office to [diagnose your car’s vibration issue], and recommend the best path to repair.

• i have changed my struts 4 months ago from you and i had 109000 milaege on it but still i have a car vibrations on it