Q: Acceleration hesitation

I have a 05 mustang gt. It accelerates off the line quickly then just as quick seems to bog down ,build up, then takes off again.

Engine hesitates during acceleration Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

There are a number of things that may cause the car to hesitate when accelerating such as low fuel pressure, a dirty or faulty mass air flow sensor, clogged or dirty fuel injectors, a faulty throttle position sensor or potentially a bad fuel pump. I would recommend having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $65/hr