Converting to hydro-boost braking system on a 1990 Thunderbird Super Coupe

I have a 1990 Thunderbird Super Coupe. The ABS accumulator is gone bad, Parts are hard to find and expensive. I've read there is a kit to convert to hydro-boost brakes but they are way more expensive. In your opinion-what should I go with?

It depends on what you want to do. If you want to keep the car, I would convert it to hydro-boost brakes. It’s a better system. Forget about that ABS system. The old ABS systems didn’t work all that well.

If you want to keep the car, I would convert it if I were you. You are going to be happier with that car if you want to keep it. If you are not, you can get a used one and get rid of that if you are not going to keep it. But, if you are keeping it, convert it and then you’ll get a better system anyway.