Q: All lights are on dashboard. Brake lights will not go off.

asked by on July 19, 2016

Brake lights are not working properly, stay on even when the ingnition is off. All the lights came on the dashboard VSA, ABS, Maintenance Required light, SRS, and

Brake light is not working Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

The most likely cause of this issue is a failed brake light switch. The failed brake light switch will cause the brake lights to stay on all the time, and can also set faults in the ABS control module, which can turn on the ABS light and the VSA light as well. The SRS light and maintenance required light may be coincidental. I would suggest having a qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, diagnose and repair the brake light issue and scan the SRS faults to see if they are related.