Q: After replacing the alternator and battery car broke down.

Battery Charging system failure light on. I replaced the battery and alternator. Took it to work and the car broke down on the way.

This light will only come on if there is an issue with the alternator. This light is an indicator that the battery is no longer being charged. Since the alternator was recently replaced I would recommend starting the inspection there. A loose connection or a wiring issue could likely cause this problem. I suggest taking it back to the place that installed the alternator and have them take a look at the car. If any issues are found during this inspection, they should be held responsible.

3. After replacing the alternator and battery car broke down.