Q: I have a constant scrapping sound coming from my right front wheel. It gets worse when braking.

There is a constant scraping noise coming from my front right wheel. It gets worse when braking. I can see and feel grooves in the rotor of the wheel in question. I have an appointment with one of your mechanics on Monday July 3rd, 2017 to have the rotors and brake pads replaced. Would this be a good assumption on what is wrong?

3. I have a constant scrapping sound coming from my right front wheel. It gets worse when braking.