Q: I have a 97 Pontiac Grand Prix SE and want to put a supercharger motor in it. Will it fit and can I use the SE transmission?

I have a 97 Pontiac Grand Prix SE and want to put a supercharger motor in it. Will it fit and can I use the SE transmission?

A: Hi, thanks for writing in. The supercharged...

Hi, thanks for writing in. The supercharged engine will fit in your car and it should bolt up to the transmission that is already in your car. Pontiac made cars that year that had supercharged engines and I’m pretty sure the transmission is no different from the Pontiac that didn’t have a supercharged engine. It should not be a problem to put in the supercharged engine but you may also have to change the computer so the car will run right. Hope this helps and best of luck to you!