Q: I have a 2006 Ford fusion..I recharged the a/c and when I got back in the car I have no interior lights, power windows will not ro

I'm sure its a electrical problem I'm just not sure where to start looking

If there is no power to a circuit or circuits that you have commanded on, the diagnostic procedure is to trace the circuit using the factory wiring diagram. That is the only procedure guaranteed to find the fault. A certified mechanic from YourMechanic can perform that service, right at your location and resolve the issue promptly. If you want the required diagnostic steps performed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request an electrical circuit/component diagnostic. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. I have a 2006 Ford fusion..I recharged the a/c and when I got back in the car I have no interior lights, power windows will not ro