Q: How do I turn off the electronic stability control (ESC)?

How do I turn off the electronic stability control (ESC)?

The electronic stability control (ESC) is an important safety feature that helps you steer your vehicle. The ESC system should never be turned off except by extremely skilled drivers who know what they are doing. If you need to turn off the ESC system, you can do so by pressing and holding the “ESC Off” switch for five seconds. After doing this, an “ESC Off” alarm will appear on the odometer, and the ESC warning light will illuminate.

3. How do I turn off the electronic stability control (ESC)?