Q: I have a 2003 Chevy Tahoe and it's making like a weird whining noise

The truck has a whining sound to it, it slowed down then would not go forward or in reverse

It sounds like your vehicle may be a bit low on transmission fluid or you may potentially have a bad transmission control solenoid. As you know, the transmission works on hydraulic pressure built up from the fluid inside and uses this pressure to activate solenoids that cause the transmission to shift. When these are not working properly or when you have low transmission fluid, this does not happen which usually results in erratic shifting patterns, a jerking reaction or in some cases no shifting at all. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle.

3. I have a 2003 Chevy Tahoe and it's making like a weird whining noise