Q: I had a really weird thing happen to me the other day. I shipped my car on a barge to our neighboring island here in Hawaii

I shipped my car on a barge and when it arrived,'Young Brothers' had to fork lift my vehicle off the barge because it was not starting. It wasn't the battery because the lights would turn on, it wasn't out of gas, it simply wouldn't turn on. They were able to turn the key but nothing would happen. I found that a lot c-class' can have this problem due to a broken steering column or something. I guess it can just happen over time. I'm just wondering if there's any possible way for someone to have broken it on the barge from being reckless though. The timing just seems really weird to me, and the 'Young Brothers' claims department manager did tell me that they're really quick at loading and unloading the vehicles and accidents happen quite often. If anyone knows if there's a possibility that some dude on the barge could be the reason for it breaking due to being careless please spread your knowledge with me because I'd love to fight this and have them pay my $1,800 bill.

3. I had a really weird thing happen to me the other day. I shipped my car on a barge to our neighboring island here in Hawaii