Q: I need help with the glove box removal.

I need a digram showing how to remove my glove box. To replace it. Cant figure it out for the life of me...This is new body stye 2015 Ford F150 Lariat

Hi there. To remove the glove box there are two Torx screws just inside on the top of the glove box. On bottom under the base of glove box door (external) are two 8mm bolts. Once the screws and bolts are out, the whole glove box assembly pulls forward off of the clips behind. If you need further assistance with your glove box removal, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. I need help with the glove box removal.